Invisalign Invisible Braces - Straighter Teeth Without Metal Brackets
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners (invisible braces) meant to straighten teeth without brackets or wires.
The aligners can be easily taken out and placed back in, making everything from eating to brushing a breeze.
Invisalign’s invisible braces have made it possible to correct a broad range of difficult situations such as:
- deep bite
- overly crowded teeth
- widely spaced teeth
- open bite crossbite
Benefits of Invisalign
- Straighter teeth with metal brackets or wires
- A more confident smile
- Invisible braces
- Comfortable and removable
- Administered by an orthodontist
Why Choose Invisalign
- Decrease self-consciousness
- Unrestrictive eating habits
- As effective as traditional braces
- Comfortable and removable
- Cost effective
How Can Invisalign Help Me?
How Invisalign Works
- 1. How does Invisalign work?
- 2. How long does it take?
- 3. How much does Invisalign cost?
- 4. Do you offer payment plans?
You wear each aligner for a week and each step will move your teeth a little bit more in the way that you want them to.
The Invisalign treatment varies a lot depending on what we need to do to make your teeth look the way you want them to.
Similar to fixed braces, sometimes it takes a couple of years, but it can be a lot shorter than that if it’s a simple case.
The cost for Invisalign is:
We offer payment plans for treatments over €1,000. We require a 30% deposit, and the remainder can be paid over 12 months. It just has to be a minimum of €150 per month.
Our payment plans have 0% finance, so there is no interest added to your payment plan.
We can set it all up for you. You just need to bring your IBAN and we set it up by a direct debit SEPA payment.
Wearing Each Aligner
My Experience Of Invisalign
Your Invisalign Consultation
What Happens At Your Initial Invisalign Consultation
The orthodontist will examine your teeth to see which Invisalign treatment is needed. As part of this process we will take photo’s, x-rays and digital scans of your teeth.
These records are used to create a personalised 3D treatment and then an appointment is made for your next visit.
What Happens At Subsequent Invisalign Appointments
- At this appointment, you are shown an Invisalign clincheck video of how your teeth will look after your treatment with the Invisalign. An approval of the treatment plan and consent forms are signed.
- At the second appointment, the aligners are fitted and you are advised on how to wear and take care of your Invisalign aligners.
- You will need to return to your orthodontist every 4-6 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners as your teeth start to move.
- This may be your final visit where more pictures are taken and you be able to see the difference of the before and after treatment, you will also receive your removable retainer to keep your new smile in place.
- A regular review with your orthodontist is recommended every 6 months.
What Our Patients Say
You can make a free conslutation with one of our Invisalign providers, and they can talk you through all your options.
There’s no obligation to continue with treatment, if you just want to see if this is something that you might want to do.
Fill in the form on this page to get started 🙂