Teeth In A Day
Tired Of Wearing Dentures?
- Do you experience discomfort when wearing dentures?
- Are you embarrassed when they move around, or do you limit the types of food you eat?
- Do you wish you could turn back the clock and have all your teeth back again?
The Teeth In A Day Solution
Well, now you can with a revolutionary new dental implant treatment called ‘Teeth In A Day’ (also known as ‘All On Four’) which is transforming lives.
You can enter the dental surgery with your dentures in the morning and leave again that evening to resume living a normal life with a full set of fixed in teeth.
All in just one day.
The Problem With Dentures
Many of our patients have:
- reported embarrassment in social situations
- been afraid to go out for a meal with their husband or wife
- covered their mouth when laughing
- avoided photographs at weddings and other happy family occasions.
In addition, when you are missing teeth, it leads to shrinking of the jaw bone and subsequent changes to the facial features such as wrinkles around the mouth, sunken cheeks and a prominent chin.
Benefits of Teeth In A Day
Teeth in a day replaces your dentures with a fully fixed in bridge secured by a minimum of four dental implants.
It is the closest you can get to a full set of natural teeth and has the following benefits:
- No need to remove at night
- Fully fixed in
- Eat your favourite foods again
- Laugh and smile again with confidence
- Quick treatment times
- Minimal recovery time
- Totally natural appearance
- No more worrying about loose dentures
- No more messy denture adhesives
How Teeth In A Day Works
What Is Teeth In A Day?
Your Initial Consultation
How Much Does It Cost?
How Does Teeth In A Day Work?
A full examination and CT scan with our high tech cone beam CT imaging system will be carried out at your first appointment.
We then plan your treatment and take moulds and records of your mouth in advance of your dental implant appointment.
On the day of the procedure, you will attend in the morning to have the implants placed under local anaesthetic (numbing the gums) and sedation if you are nervous.
That evening your fixed in teeth are delivered and you can return home to enjoy your new natural looking smile.
I’ve got more confidence in myself
I’m going around with confidence & a smile