6 Month Braces – Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About Straight Teeth!June 17, 2018
Xmas 2018 Opening HoursDecember 24, 2018
Perhaps you’ve already read our teeth in a day page and you now understand the service and how it can benefit your life.
In this post, we want to highlight just who this is treatment is for. This treatment is for the following people:
1. Gum Disease
- In this scenario, gum disease affects all of your teeth, and they have all become loose simultaneously.
2. Missing Teeth
- You are missing a few teeth and don’t have a denture because you are so ashamed of your mouth that you no longer care for it.
3. Multiple Decayed Teeth
- You may have multiple decayed teeth which are beyond repair.
4. Terrified of Dentist
- You are terrified of the dentist and just want the quickest, least traumatic solution. Teeth in a day avoids the need for bone grafting.
5. Denture Replacement
- You have a denture which you find frustrating because it moves as you eat and speak. You find this embarrassing and are looking for a more permanent and stable solution.
If you don’t fit into any of the categories above, and would like to get some further clarification on the teeth in a day service, give us a call on 061 414 673.